Saturday, June 8, 2013

IRLslave

I recently met this slave that was thinking there was no way he would be serving me. I argued and debated with this slave until I proved him wrong, and of course your master never gives up a fight. I kept debating until the bitch lost, but after the debate IRL slave was done arguing; he realized he needed to be my property and spoil the shit out of me...and he fuckin did. The random number game really fucking hates him...hahah...every time we fuckin play, it makes him tribute me Huge! In less than 3-4 months he has tributed me a total of $1352. Fuck yeah that's how you use a slave! That game is awesome, so slaves that enjoy that game on random.org hit me up. This slave loves to be used and he can't break the rules, so whatever that machine spits out either first or second time he has no choice but to spoil me. I use him on a regular basis, and he loves every fuckin second of it. He begged me to send him a used condom. I hac never sent a used condom before, but the price he offered for it was hard to resist. $70 for my used condom...fuck yeah! Then he recorded a video of him swallowing my cum like a good slave hahaha, he really knew what he was doing. Good boy IRL slave, serving me well. Follow his footsteps slaves and $erve me. I require all slaves to earn a spot on my blog and show their devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment