Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OwnedByDuude23

I posted a lot of camping equipment on my wishlist...stuff I needed for my camping trip coming up this weekend. I told my Baltimore slave that I was going camping and that I needed all my camping shit bought off of my wish list immediately. It didn't take long at all for him to give in to what I wanted. I knew he had a weakness for my orders when given over voice, so I called him up on Yahoo. He was thinking it was just another day of chatting with his owner, but I had other thoughts in mind! No way was I going to buy those items myself. I called my slave over Yahoo voice and ordered him to get me all 3 items...I wasn't going to settle for one of the items. Like a good bitch he immediately couldn't refuse and went to my wishlist and bought all three of the items. I didn't even give him a show or any shit like that...it only took my voice, orders, 5 minutes of time, and I had him in the palm of my fuckin hand. He bought me all that I needed for my trip, and now I can enjoy my camping trip without having to spend a single penny on the items that I'll be using. My ffs has served well. His yahoo ID says it all "ownedbyduude23" and he's fuckin proud Good boy!


1 comment:

  1. Master Mark, thank you for the honor of using me to buy your camping equipment. You have taken control over my life and now I live according to your rules. I live to serve, satisfy, and take all orders from you. I will always be on my knees and thank you for the honor to serve at your feet. -duude23sbitch

    ReplyDelete