Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Videos

I have been making a lot of money off of personally specialized videos. It's been fucking awesome. This one slave who is absolutely obsessed with my arm pits keeps on begging for more and more videos and I keep raising the price on him haha, I first started with 50 dollars, then 60 then 80 then 85. Yes, I have made 4 videos for this slave and he keeps wanting more and more. I normally don't charge this much for videos but since the slave wanted 20 mins recording and a very specific kind of video I charged more just because I should get paid more for specific videos. Gotta love it. For all you slaves out there believe me i'm the best to make you a video of domination to control your mind, to make you drool….just pay me and request a video and i'm pretty sure you'd be crawling back for more!
here are the last 3 transactions, Not much a big time difference between them all because he kept wanting more immediately, couldn't get enough hahahaha. Pathetic!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment