Monday, April 28, 2014

Awesome Fast Game

Last night a slave messaged me and asked if I was up for a game of wheel decide. Anybody who knows about wheel decide would immediately know that its a game that is TOO fucking easy to get what I want which is cash of course and everyone who knows me knows I love Cash Games haha. The temptation was too fucking strong and who in their right mind would deny an offer like that. I took advantage of the opportunity and kept spinning that wheel nonstop several times, right after the other hahaha It was fucking awesome. Every Spin a different number. The results are right in your bitch faces. Always remember i'm your master if you ever want to lose money at a game just keep gambling your money towards me, will definitely enjoy every minute of it, but just to let you know that this slave lost all these tributes in about 15 minutes hahaha. Good boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment