Monday, June 24, 2013

I should be the winner of a foot poll! Noone else

This is yet another poll and I gotta win this one! I always need to win. I deserve to be one of the winners of the foot polls so that everyone out there knows how amazing my fucking feet are. My feet deserve the prize and my feet deserve that number one spot! Make that happen slaves. Don't let some other master take this victory from my grasp. We all know who should be in the number one spot! Emperor Mark and noone else! Keep on voting. Follow this link and make me a winner. Lets win this shit haha. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/foot_masters/


1 comment:

  1. Just voted for You in the poll Sir. I agree, You and You're feet deserve that #1 spot.
    At You're perfect feet,
    vaslv

    ReplyDelete