Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Amazon gift card purchase

All the added up Amazon gift cards that slaves have sent me finally came in handy and got me something worth it! hahaha I used all your hard earned cash that you've sent me over amazon for something that is for my enjoyment, my entertainment, to make my life even better than it already is! This home theater is going to be fucking Awesome! About time those gift cards have gotten me something worthwhile to me hahaha good bitches!! keep it coming! I keep saving them up to buy something Awesome! I needed 50 dollars to add on to amount of gift cards that I had to get this item, so I asked a slave of mine to send it to me and bam! got it and then finally got the right amount. I shouldn't pay a single cent to buy anything, Ever! Good fucking faggots! Keep that cash coming



No comments:

Post a Comment