Sunday, February 2, 2014

A good Weekend!

Awesome fucking weekend faggots! All my weekends should be this way slaves….Fag jimmy came on late saturday night and I  knew that the bitch recently got my toe nail clippings to his doorstep haha so I drained the shit out of him and made him shove all the toe nail clippings into his mouth and had him chew on them like a good cunt that he is! Drained that faggot as my toe nail clippings took over his fucking faggot mouth hahaha. Good boy! Keep that cash coming because you know I deserve it. Now from now on every time I clip my toe nails he will buy them and have them at his doorstep as soon as I clip them. He's my regular toe nail clipping purchaser hahaha how fucking pathetic! What a piece of shit fag jimmy is…I'm going to send him other surprises with the next toe nail clippings since he already prepaid for them hahaha. I'm pretty sure he will be in Fag heaven! Good boy….Drained you well!





Then woke up this Sunday morning and realized that my local slave the fucking foot pig has a birthday coming up this Tuesday! so I told him you don't deserve to get surprises for your birthday, but you are to surprise me with a fucking gift from off of my wish list and the bitch went the extra mile and bought me my wii! Fuck yeah! Fucking bitch…Happy fucking birthday fucking cunt! That way I get to enjoy his birthday way more than he does hahahaha. Well done!!



No comments:

Post a Comment