Friday, December 20, 2013

New Local slave

A new slave recently contacted me begging me to serve and he really wanted to make an impact on me like all good slaves should! You should always try to get my attention to become a slave in my stable. First impressions are a major thing faggots! So I replied to the foot pig and right then and there I realized I got a 100 dollar paypal tribute hahahaha and that wasnt it…The bitch kept wanting more so he purchased my apple TV off of my wish list. I realized he would do anything to be able to kiss my feet. I enjoyed his dedication…I enjoyed how he wanted to hurt for my satisfaction…Next day I emailed him and had a minor conversation with him and he bought me another item off of my wish list, My ps4 Ghosts game hahahaha it was fucking hilarious. Good foot pig all for my feet and all for my superiority. Keep it coming and crawl on ur hands and knees to beg me to kiss my feet. Well done foot bitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment