Sunday, December 29, 2013

Electric Bill paid!

Joe P a slave who has been drained big time by all kinds of masters keeps wanting more. He aches for me to use his pathetic worthless faggot ass and when an aching slave comes to me I never refuse an offer hahahaha. He told me how bad he's been in debt and how he's in the negative, but that doesn't really stop me….He owes me and he knew he owed me a tribute so I told him to hop on to his pathetic bank account that barely has shit in it after that huge drain on christmas day and FORCED him to pay for my electric bill. I am not in charge of paying my bills slaves….YOU ARE! so like the good bitch that he is…he drained his account some more for my electric and gas bill hahaha. DTE Energy has got an early payment for once lmao! Good fucking faggot!



No comments:

Post a Comment