Thursday, March 20, 2014

Been a good week!

This week has been a good week, Got some good cash tributes, had a good realtime session with my slave ownedbyduude and made him get my my roku for 99 dollars as a farewell gift lmao. I've been enjoying it slaves…keep up the good work! Keep that cash, amazon giftcards and amazon gifts coming. I drained my realtime slave huge!! Got his tax returns (earlier post), made him buy me an expensive gift, took a tribute while he's here and made him of course pay for all the food that we ate hahah all in the month of march! Drained that wallet of his. Making slaves pay up is my job and your job is to pay me haha.

 I also have been playing a cash game with one of my slaves and basically I take one sock off of my foot and if he guesses which sock is off he wins and won't have to tribute me, but damn did this faggot get a lot of wrong guesses hahaha The odds were fucking against his faggot ass. I would show him which foot was bare after he guessed to prove that there is no cheating involved and bam, paypal rings hahaha was fun as fuck! Gotta love those cash games. Good slave john.

I have an australian slave that I set goals for the month and he has to meet them. Too fucking easy. I just set goals of stuff that I want and I get them. Thats how it should be! What a good fucking bitch slave haha. No cam show, No interaction really. Just purely meeting goals and achieving them for my sake. Good boy!!

Now slaves, Stare at these socked feet and just dream about you sniffing them


No comments:

Post a Comment