Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100th item bought

Yesterday night was an awesome night, My 100th item was purchased by my alpha slave that has been having a difficult time in his life, but now he is back and has been missing me even more! He noticed that my 100th item hasn't been bought yet and he really wanted to be the person to buy it because it does mean a lot to be in the 100th place and I told him that the item that is bought as a 100th item should be one heck of an item and he wanted me to give him a command and use him as a remote control just like it should be so I ordered him to buy me the couch for my basement! Yes! that couch that none of the other faggots had the guts to buy. The expensive item is finally purchased off of my fuckin wish list and all you faggots need to learn and start spending that huge amounts of dough on me! My alpha slave is back in the game and he's being a good slave by listening to my command right from the start of his return, Good boy!

Now that is worth the 100th position on my list! Keep it coming slaves, spoil the living shit out of me. I fuckin deserve every dime you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment