Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pretty decent Rape Monday

Its been a good Rape monday! Faggots have been lining up to $erve me and I was impressed that they were all drooling over me throughout the day instead of actually working and Earning my money, but instead they didn't want to waste time hahaha. Faggots should $erve me during all hours fucking bitches! Thats your purpose! Serving me and being thankful for it! Keep those tributes coming I never get enough hahaha. Make me rich fag shits.

The day started with these tributes and these don't include all the videos I sold on Niteflirt. Good fags!


Then a faggot said that he wanted to take me shopping online and he said what are your favorite stores and I said American Eagle and Aeropostale haha So i checked out Aeropostale's site and found a few things That i liked! The faggot immediately bought them for me like a good cunt for 49 dollars!




But thats not it, Later that night my dayton faggot came on and I didn't do shit and all of a sudden I kept hearing multiple beeps hahaha. Fucking cunt…I did nothing….Zero effort and all the tributes just kept pouring in. Good faggot, I don't need to do shit in order for him to pay up! He knows his place


No comments:

Post a Comment