Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fag jimmy

Fag Jimmy yet again came begging for another rape right after I took a good amount from him on my birthday hahaha. The faggot couldn't resist to get drained some more. I tortured the shit out of him. Forced him to send tributes and then he started begging me to send him my toe nail clippings and they weren't even long enough to clip so I told him he has to prepay me for my toenails lmao, so i charged him $55 and told him that i'd send them to him when they are long enough to clip hahaha so the faggot obeyed like a good bitch and sent the payment LOL! Cracks me up how faggots like him even pay for things beforehand because they are fucking pathetic losers. Good faggot! nicely done, keep prepaying for stuff that i'll send whenever I feel like it hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment