Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gonna train a faggot to crave my spit!!

I got this faggot who hates the thought of drinking my spit! Well guess what? That fucker is going to learn to crave it! Gonna start by spitting on the fag's food and in his drinks. Fag already knows he has no choice but to take it. Then I'm going to force him to lie on his back while I spit directly into his mouth! Before it's all said and done I want that fag to start craving my spit! I want him to think about my fucking spit day and night. When him comes over the first thing I want him to do is ask me for a heaping hocker of fucking spit right in his mouth!!  I'll keep you fags posted about how it goes!


2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish to be that slave, great Master Mark

      Delete